finding elastic

Spandex (AKA elastane) _is_ an elastic.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

I saw a video where a guy put duct tape across the top to stick around nose and eyes. These masks are a PITA with fogging up for those that wear glasses.

Reply to
Frank
[snip]

How about socks?

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

I notice that problem when I need something for a certain purpose. Maybe a paper clip will work but it would be very limiting to look for it by NAME. I look through the stuff I have for something that fits my purpose.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Re-purpose that old jock-strap that you haven't been able to part with, lo these 35 years .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I try to avoid Viet Nam as a supplier of rustic wooden porch furniture .. No offence - but I'm pretty sure that a local craftsman is doing the same thing .. .. with local materials .. John T.

Reply to
hubops