Find stud without stud finder

That's a concern? On walls/ceilings I have never seen a buried drywall nail/screw that wasn't in a stud or joist.

Reply to
Vic Smith

The magnet will find the off-center screws. .. the stud sensor will find the edges of the stud - - the person will find the stud center. I have seen warped / bowed studs. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I've seen a few that missed - the drywall hangers may have been partying the night before or were just incompetent.. Generally missed by less than a quarter of an inch

Reply to
Clare Snyder