Finally found source of water leak

My water bills have been outrageous, for the past couple of months.

I had stayed home the other week, because I wasn't feeling well. I was downstairs on the couch, when I kept hearing water run. I went upstairs, and well, if you watch the video, you'll find out the problem.

(turn on your sound too)

Reply to
Simon L.

Hilarious! Congratulations for having the cleanest sewer in your city

Joe

Reply to
Joe

So where did you bury the cat? Bubba