Fertilizer question

I got a real good deal on some fertilizer at a local hardware store about a
month ago. I put in on the floor in my basement to use in the Spring. I told
a friend about this the other day, and he told me to get it out of my
basement ASAP because it would ruin (rust, etc.) everything in my basement.
I've never heard this before and was wondering if someone could shed some
light on this subject.
Thanks
Reply to
Ted Barker
Yea, it would not be good to store close to any metal you value. If it is well sealed in plastic, it should be OK.
Reply to
Joseph Meehan
I assume your fertilizer is a solid. Store it up off the floor, cover with plastic and keep it dry. If it gets wet and leaks, you'll have a mess.
Reply to
Phisherman

Site Timeline Threads