Faucet ID

Trying to help a friend on-line

she said a guest broke the handle off her shower

this is the only photo I have and can't quite make out the brand name

if anyone knows please let me know

I am trying to see if they have a repair kit

otherwise she will need to cut the wall open from behind to replace it (no door)

philo

Trying to help a friend on-line

she said a guest broke the handle off her shower

this is the only photo I have and can't quite make out the brand name

if anyone knows please let me know

I am trying to see if they have a repair kit

otherwise she will need to cut the wall open from behind to replace it (no door)

philo

Hi, Does(did) it have a dial for water temp. and a handle? If so, could be Delta. Our showers have similar looking ones and they are Delta.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Looks like my old Price Pfister. No longer have it so I can't compare it for you.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

She figured it out I guess because she got a rebuild kit and fixed it

thanks

Reply to
philo

She managed to get a rebuild kit and all is well

thanks

Reply to
philo