Face Plate to handle 3 wires??

Greetings All!

Is anyone familiar with a faceplate that will hold connections for one coaxial cable, one rj-11 phone line, and one rj-45 ethernet cable. Looking for a clean way to way to make these connections after I fish the cables. Thanks!!

Barry

Reply to
Barry

Actually Home Depot carries such plates and connectors. Go to

and search on "datacom" to see choices

--reed

Reply to
Reed

Levitton makes a data plate that accepts individual snap-in component connectors in any combination of single gang with room for 1,2,3,4, or 6 connectors... or double gang 2,4,6,8,10,12 connectors.

The choices of connectors are RCA, 4 or 6 wire modular telephone, cat5, cat6 in ivory, white, blue, or orange, a double red & black threaded stud (for speakers) I believe 1/4 or 1/8 phono jacks, coaxial connector, and there may be a few others.

Looks very neat in a commercial or residential enviroment.

I think there's also a decora size cutout plate for 2-3 or 4 connectors as well, in ivory & white.

You mix and match the snap-in components to suit you needs and customize your own installation.

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Look into the steel mounting plates they sell that let you install the faceplates without a box. It's much easier to get the coax working right without the requirement of fitting it into a box. Consider boxes for outside walls though.

Reply to
Jimmy

Actually, fwiw theres also a configuration at home depot that handeles two devices that looks like a standard duplex recep.

Reply to
Al