Experience with Sure-Kleen Cement Cleaner

I am trying to remove water stains from my concrete floor basement. The floor is > 15 years old. But where I had water leaks, etc., it is stained. I've been told that Sure-Kleen is worth a try. Any body try it?

Reply to
Jacque Asse

You may want to try more traditional cleaners first. clorox works well and lots of scrubing. Sure Kleen will eat away the surface a little and might not get to the stain. I dont know what the stain is from but if you soak the area for a few hours and try some household detergents first it might be better. Sure Kleen needs to be watered down a lot and then rinsed off very well.

Reply to
tmurf.1