Everlast Composite Siding

I have cedar boards on my house now that were installed poorly. I don't ever want to deal with painting again after having to pay for a paint job on this house and also still have to paint it myself twice in the past 10 years.

I don't see any vinyl that I like and the Hardie composites still need painting. I see something from Norandex called Everlast siding. It is a thick vinyl plank with the color all the way through and has a wood grain texture. It is being installed by a local rep in New England where I live.

From what I am reading on their site it is clear that this is very new for New England, but it has been installed elsewhere in the country for years. I am just not sure how many. On the downside I can't seem to find any reviews that are impartial, however on the positive side I can't find any negative information on it when I google things like scam, fraud, complaints, etc.

This stuff looks like it is exactly what I want but would like some impartial opinions. Also, I know what kind of questions to ask a vinyl or composite siding installer, but have no clue what to ask these guys.

Reply to
JordanCN

Please post back when you find out prices. I looked at their website, and it looks very interesting, like a close cousin to plastic deck boards, but it also looks expensive as hell. I priced getting Hardie put on this place, and they wanted 1/5 the value of the house. That ain't gonna happen.

Reply to
aemeijers