Enamel Kitchen Sink

The sink protector damaged the sink...

Home Depot will have the little bottles of touch-up paint for porcelain sinks/tubs. I doubt that will stand up to your sink "protector" any better. May be time for a new one.

RicodJour

Hi All,

My 15 years old Enamel Kitchen Sink has a scratch caused by the sink protector. Is there any kind of paint I can use to paint the white enamel sink to restore it?

Reply to
pkmicro

A special paint is made for this use in baths, but frankly I doubt if it would hold up long in a kitchen sink. Are you sure the original is enamel and not porcelain?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan