Electrical wiring, residential

It looks like Google has the entire book online.

Reply to
Metspitzer

It is a "history book", not really that useful of your AHJ is on the

2011 code.,
Reply to
gfretwell

I doubt any jurisdiction is on the 2011 code.

Reply to
ZW

Reference cut. Newsreader wouldn't work with it in.

Nebraska will be on August 27.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Metspitzer wrote the following:

Not exactly. There are pages missing and it tells you so. i.e. it will say "Page 6 is not part of this book preview". Other parts have 2 pages not shown in the preview.

Reply to
willshak

I can't imagine any are. Our town just recently "upgraded" from the '93 to the 2008.

Reply to
Steve Barker