Electrical wire slack

Hi,

I'm doing some electrical work in the attic which will soon (six months to a year to ..?) undergo a face lift. In particular, I know that the electrical wire will have to follow a slightly different path with will be about six feet longer than the current path. So I would like to leave six feet of slack in the wall. Is that all right to do if it is neatly organized?

Thanks!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude