Electric space heater repair question

Perhaps they think you're the Tool Fairy.

Reply to
Neill Massello

Tool Fairy

LOL

here a pix of me , you decide

(no that's not really me, I ain't that handsome)

Reply to
philo

I have repaired my toaster by using pop rivets to tie the broken end to it's attachment on the board.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Were you a TI, or DI in earlier life? Yes, Sargeant!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nope. First rule of buying Chinese is to consider it disposable.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I have had some good success with types of screw down clamps. Some copper. With some mass it will not get real hot at that spot, but you don't want something flopping around. I find failed crimp on connections on appliances when the connection gets too hot. It's a chore to fix but I get it working.

Greg

Reply to
gregz