Electric bills are too high

My electric bills keep rising, yet I keep using less electricity. I finally had enough. I called them and went off the handle. They told me the increases are because of the fuel increases they have to pay. I clearly stated that this is not my problem, and these is absolutely no reason they should be taking it out on me. I further explained that I too have to pay more for a gallon of gas these days, and I am not taking it out on others and making them pay for it. I then explained to them that it's the f*cking government that should be charged for it, since it's their fault for the increases in fuel prices, and if they want to take it out on others, take it out on the president and the other criminals in Washington. They apologized and said they would pass this on to their superiors.

I waited for my next electric bill, expecting that after my discussion with them, that the bill would be less than before. When I got the bill, I was shocked. They actually had the balls to raise it another

10%. Apparently they never heard a word I said, and never talked to their superiors.

Well, I have reached the end of my patience. I know exactly what time and day the meter reader comes here. He's going to be in for a big surprise when he comes tomorrow. I posted a sign on the meter that says "Lower my electric bill OR ELSE". Below those words it says "Look Up" (with an up arrow on the sign). When he looks up, he is going to see me in the upstairs window with my rifle pointed at his head. I am only going to say a few words before I pull the trigger and blast that meter into a few thousand pieces. At that point he better start running, because I got a whole cartridge of 50 shells waiting for him. I hope he can run fast, because there will be bullets flying all over the place. I dont want to hurt the guy, but I am going to make my point. Maybe next time he will actually talk to his superiors when I demand it, instead of bullshitting me.

I'm not the only person who is fed up with these bills. We need to take back our rights as Americans and put an end to both governmental and corporate control and manipulation. It's time we start to make our point clearly heard. If you are dissatisfied with constant increases in your bills, it's time you grab your weapons and make yourself heard. The time is NOW. We wont take it anymore!

Fedup American

Reply to
FedupAmerican

You should tell them your electricity is defective and demand a refund for all the electricity you got in the past. Defective electricity is being delivered to many homes in America, and no one does anything about it. DEMAND A REFUND *OR ELSE*.....

Reply to
StarDotStar

Really, I ordered 120V and usually only get 115V sometimes even less and once I actually had 60.1Hz. I want my money back too.

Anarchists - what can you do with them? They just don't get along with any athority and simply cannot comprehend capitolism.

Reply to
PipeDown

Just noticing that American tendency for using a gun to resolve something! But since US government seems to be run by 'Big Business' rather than voters, the sense of an individuals frustration can be felt? However something about 'Chickens coming home to roost', in regard to high energy costs, polluting coal fired and atomic energy electrical generating plants, gas guzzling vehicles, too large homes, wasteful energy practices in our 'western' countries comes to mind! Little chilly in here; must go and throw another log in the wood stove.

Reply to
Terry

The government dont help the people anymore, and like you said theya are run by big business. It's getting where we have to take the law in our own hands if we want to get something done. The govt. is so overloaded with paperwork that nothing ever happens. Guns solve things NOW. I dont care to shoot anyone, but I love to scare them till they shit their pants. Yes, many Americans are very wasteful, but not all of us.

Reply to
FedupAmerican

I a US citizen. I would never do somethink like that. I hate guns

Greg Ro

Reply to
GregRo

You better learn to like guns because it wont be long when we will need one. You can hate the gun someone pointed at your head, but when they do, you'll love the gun in your hand. Look at all the looting in New orleans and tell me you hate guns....

Reply to
FedupAmerican

I don;t think it wrong to loot if you are doing it for hunger or a baby. (Now getting a tv is dumb)

Reply to
GregRo

Has anyone stopped to consider that the original post was a troll?

Reply to
louie

I totally agree with this. If I was in a situation like that, I too would loot for food, and maybe even a dry pair of shoes and pants. I have a feeling most of the large applicances that were looted were disposed of before they got anywhere, because there was no home to take them to, and too much water to haul them thru. However my point is that quite a few people got killed trying to get some food, because criminals wanted it all for themselves and killed people. Times like that is when a gun is your best friend. Guns are not evil, in fact, like any tool, a gun does nothing until someone's hand grabs them. Most of the time my gun sits in it's case doing nothing. My preferred use is taking it outside and shooting at a paper target, which is actually fun. A few times I had to shoot a critter that got into my property and was doing damage. Otherwise, it's just there. But it feels much safer having one in the event someone did attack me or my family. Hopefully this will never happen, and I can just waste a few boxes of shells every year blowing holes in paper targets. But America is becoming more dangerous, and the govt. is not always there to assist, which they proved in New Orleans.

Reply to
FedupAmerican

To some people, everyone is a troll. I guess that makes you the troll...

Reply to
FedupAmerican