Elec code question

Page 2 of 3

bar
Perhaps
Perhaps you should get someone to explain it to ya.

required
sink.
outdoor
between
know
sink
You're projecting.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

my
wet
You're an incompetent idiot.

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

[...]

Looking for another treat?

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

be
may
I got the fact that you don't understand NEC codes.

is
6
Wrong again.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

within
Yeah, right. If you did, you wouldn't be asking your stupid ass questions.

one
or
all
here?"
Wrong again. Read the questions and try to understand the point this time.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

microwave