Elec code question

You are reading something in the code that is not there. All it says about the KITCHEN is "(6)Kitchens where the receptacles are installed to serve the countertop surfaces.

Wet bar sinks and laundry sinks are dealt with in another provision. Not the same thing at all.

Perhaps you are happier with the new commercial kitchen rule that says all receptacles in the kitchen will be GFCI and that includes the ones behind the refrigerators. Next year it gets tighter than that when everything will be required to be AFCI in a dwelling and that will incorporate some degree of GFCI protection (30ma or 5ma)

Reply to
gfretwell

Yeah, right. If you did, you wouldn't be asking your stupid ass questions.

Reply to
<kjpro

Perhaps you should get someone to explain it to ya.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:76acc$46f74889$9440c41e$12389 @STARBAND.NET:

You&#39;re projecting.

Reply to
Clark

"RBM" wrote in news:HDEJi.210$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga:

Umm, read what you just wrote. Saying there isn&#39;t a six feet rule and then trying to say that six feet from a sink is a specific location is just crazy. Sorry bud but that&#39;s the way it is.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:3e33$46f7481b$9440c41e$12360 @STARBAND.NET:

Wrong again. Read the questions and try to understand the point this time.

Reply to
Clark

You&#39;re an incompetent idiot.

Reply to
<kjpro

I got the point, you&#39;re a Putz.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:b6ba$46f8ad8c$9440c41e$26973 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:6b2c0$46ffcbca$9440c41e$23721 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wouldnt it be funny if these 2 were really the same poster arguing with themselves?> dont laugh its happened before

Reply to
hallerb