Efflorescence

I looked at a plaster wall today that had that crumbly, powdery white stuff on it in patches, about 2 feet off the floor, and about 4 feet wide. It's poofy and if you touch it, it powders and falls off.

They said they had fixed the water leak so now all I have to do is fix the powdery stuff. Any suggestions?

charles

Reply to
Charles Bishop

Drywall or real plaster? In either case you take out the area that has been damaged and replace it. You can't just surface treat it.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan