EdenPURE Gen4

Hey Michelle......funny to see you here. But it is intended as a compliment! I actually did take a hot shower with the house temperature at 50 degrees. It was because the heat pump was being replaced during the winter when I lived up north. I can assure you this.......there will be plenty of steam in the bathroom! I mean I could barely see when I got out of the shower because there was so much steam in the bathroom. Another thing.....if you use liquid soap, it will be quite thick because of the cold temperature. It came pouring out of the bottle like molasses. Needless to say I was in the shower as long as the hot water lasted!

BTW, I have been wanting to talk with you (and no perv stuff!). But your email box is full. Can you suggest another way?

Reply to
« Jeem »

I guess the "EdenPure" has competition now too because this morning I saw the last few minutes of some kind of electric, portable fake fireplace built by Amish people, and the people in that infomercial claim that they save money on their heating bills too, because they can turn the thermostat down, and stay warm in the room that the heater is in.

Yeah, and once again, the rest of the house is ICE COLD!!!!!

Reply to
MICHELLE H.

You can try the EdenPure FREE. They offer a money back trial. You would have to pay the return shipping. The secret to taking a shower is to keep a small portable heater (oil filled radiator) in the bathroom and run it for an hour before the shower. Or, get a unit that fits in the dryer hose that deflects dryer heat into the room.

---MIKE---

Reply to
---MIKE---

New Hampshire

...and make sure it's an electric clothes dryer! *L*

Reply to
Bob Villa

The name of the fake fireplace in the infomercial is called "The Heat Surge". It is suppose to be an electric portable fireplace that you can move room-to-room. It is built by some Amish people, and like the "EdenPure" they too have a free trial offer, where you only pay shipping costs or something like that?

The infomercial is just like the "EdenPure" one, where they talk about "zone heating" and how you can crank the thermostat down to like 20, but remain nice and toasty warm in the room that your fake fireplace is in.

Reply to
MICHELLE H.

A mylar reflective space blanket, down coat, duofold underwear, heavy socks and boots, mittens, and wool cap help, too.

Somewhat.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B