DVD player acting up

True, but it does give HB other options too. If he knows how to burn his own CDs, he could put a whole days worth of music(MP3) on disc and play it. Family videos/pictures onto a DVD and play them, too. I've just had real good luck with Philips players for the price and features, but if you're going to buy one, why not get as bang for yer buck?

Reply to
ChairMan

A couple of months ago

Reply to
ChairMan

Hi, OPPO alone can't do it. You have to hook it up to a match high quality amps and speakers. OPPO is just one of many choices in audiophile field.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I tend towards Samsung also...their HDD are still around although you will find many who won't use them because of past problems of high failure rates. Maxtor is another with a shaded past! HP never made TV's AFAIK!

Reply to
BenDarrenBach