Ductless air conditioner

Hi, Anyone using this so called ductless air conditioner(split system) for your house? I am considering one in lieu of adding air con. to existing NG furnace. Or upgeading existing mid-efficiency furnace and installing a/c as a package. Any thought/suggestions/recommendations? My need for cooling is ~2 months a year. Summer is very short up here in Alberta. TIA, Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I'm surprised you need it at all up there. But, yes, I installed one last summer and am very happy with it. It's a lot quieter than the large window unit it replaced.

Reply to
DT

Hi, Maybe due to global warming? Definitely summer is getting hotter lately, We never had summer temp. reaching 30C, now it does.

Reply to
Tony Hwang