Another way to apply caulking

I am looking for another way to apply caulking. I was told to use a caulking gun but I am anti-gun and will not allow any guns in my home. My wife is deadly afraid of guns too. Is there some other way to apply caulking?

Reply to
marco

Stick caulking in an enema bag, insert tube in your anus, squeeze enema bag hard to fill yourself up. Bend over and aim carefully at the area to be caulked then blow it out your ass.

Reply to
Rich

You're kidding, right?

No one it that strange.

Reply to
greg6755

Now wait a second. The poster has a valid point. Caulking guns are deadly weapons. If the caulk has dried up, you could squeeze the trigger enough times and build up enough pressure to seriously injure the cat when it un-jams without warning. Or if you turn it around and look down the "barrel" to see what's causing the jam, you could get a glop of caulk up your nose. If it then hardened, you would need to drill it out. Or his wife might be concerned that he might get so frustrated with his lousy caulking job that he might take the caulk tube out and use it as a stabbing weapon. Now the gun has become a knife.

My wife leaves the house with the kids and the dog, and goes shopping when I use a caulking gun...just to be safe!

Reply to
JB

Get caulking in a squeeze tube then put it in your ears. Then you can't hear the wife, and you can use the standard caulking gun.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Thats strange...

My wife loves it when I pull my caulk out.

Reply to
unklbob

Never been in the same room as a NYC Liberal I'm guessing.

:D

Reply to
22222

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Reply to
sonofabitchsky

Have your wife squeeze your caulk. post her pix.

Reply to
Tekkie®

laughing

Reply to
sym

laughs some more

Reply to
sym

Especially the "Assault" Caulk Guns. You know, the Semi-Automatic ones that will shoot their load with each and every squeeze of the trigger finger. The faster you squeeze the trigger finger, the faster the caulk gun shoots it's load. However, I hear they are going to be outlawed in most panty waist Liberal States and replaced by a single shot caulk gun that has to be reloaded after each and every shot. However, you will still need to pass a background check even to get your hands on the single shot models and you still can't carry the single shot models around in states that don't have caulking gun carry permits.

When Caulking Guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have Caulking Guns.

You can have my caulking gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Reply to
Stan

Thanks folks I haven't laughed so hard in years.... Harry

Reply to
hebintn

Well? Don't get all caulked up!

-- Oren

Oren

You know, it makes me wonder what would have happened if those Virginia Tech students had been carrying caulking guns? Maybe stuck that madman to the corner of the shower?

Maybe let people buy caulk, but have a waiting period for the tubes?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Since so many people are dying from caulking guns, and since it's the people that shoot them that are doing the killing, not the caulking guns themselves. We must all band together and BAN PEOPLE. If there are no people to shoot these caulking guns, no one will die from them. Lets contact the federal government and have them initiate a total ban on people. I'm sure the BBB (Bouncing Bush Brigade) will find a way to save humanity from terrorist caulkers, and those deadly caulksuckers that loiter in aisle 9 at the True Value caulking department, and everyone that shops there ends up paying for all the caulks that get sucked dry without being paid for.

Reply to
businessman