ducted ceiling fan?

HT-900-WMT/16503230

Excellent idea. A lot of people have followed that path.

I dunno tho ..... I try to provide live-able places. I would not rent anything I would not live in. I'm just "bent" over the poor quality of products that can't take abuse ..... it's not like manufacturers don't know what's happening.....

Reply to
Sam

It's the Harbor Freight Syndrome, cheapest China price gets the sale.

Reply to
Bert

That's a very useful fan. I have several. I only have a ceiling fan above my bed. They are the same price at Amazon, with free shipping when the order is over $35.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss