Drywall finishing

  In what order to *you* finish drywall ? Spot nails/screws , then vertical joints then horizontal ,and corners last ? Or horizontals first then verticals and corners last ? Or is it just a matter of personal preference ? No matter the order , I feel strongly that the ceiling should come first ... and the bigger gaps will be filled with fast-set mud for the base coat because it doesn't shrink as much as premix . And one more question , I have some 45° outside corners , do you use the metal/paper foldable tape or just use a double layer of regular tape ?
Reply to
Terry Coombs