Drying Time for 2 Part Epoxy

Epoxy does not dry, so it is tough to say what the drying time is.
And frankly, I have never seen a glue that does not mention the setting time. What did you buy?

Apparently, that's a well guarded secret!
BB

For epoxy,cure time is variable,dependent on the hardener,temperature(the largest variable) and thoroughness of mixing. You can greatly speed the cure of epoxy by warming it with a lamp,or as I do,putting it in my car in the Florida sun,makes a nice oven to speed the cure.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

don't give the

24 hours.
Bob
mix a small amount up see for yourself.

the

This is Turtle.
When in Dought just go 24 hours for nothing in this stuff goes more than that unless it is freezing temperature.
TURTLE