This is a lesson for all roofers...
1. Put out your shingle as a roofer.
2. Get a call asking for a quote.
3. Inspect roof and give quote based on hopefully being the lowest price
and don't discuss any potential money making options.
4. Do job based on quote.
5. Homeowner inspects finished job and asks why drip edge was removed
from gable ends exposing raw wood requiring paint job.
5. Roofer explains how drip edge was installed with second roof, on top
of first roof.
6. Homeowner now has to paint, and is pissed that roofer did not offer
to replace drip edge during re-roof, which would have made homeowner
happy and roofer more money.
Trolling for moral of story.......
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.