Dryer problem

I walked around the house and found no square vent or flapper. I looked behind every bush. I'll ask the neighbor. I think he speaks English. At least he smiles and waves in English. I like the idea of using a smoke bomb ha ha

Reply to
Chuck

I bet it just dumps in the attic, not legal but it happens

Reply to
gfretwell

I was thinking about that and failed to write it.

Maybe through the roof or in the craw space or in the attic. Not of them are very good, but through the roof is less bad.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan