Dryer motor advice...

This actually worked - I used some carb cleaner followed by some light machine oil. A month later when I got around to replacing the motor with a new one, it was still working. So I stuck the old one on a shelf in the garage, where it will probably sit for the next ten years.

Reply to
Zootal

Hey, that's great news. Please remit $48.50 for advice.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon