Drilling through stainless 3/8" steel bolt

I've got one of the egg beater types. A decent one with two pinion gears is the ultimate cordless drill.

Reply to
rbowman

I had one, and it must have been stolen**. I don't know when though. The tools in my car were stolen once, but I wouldn't have carried it in the car.

I once saw a car tool set, labeled as such with a form-fitting plastic box and some car-typle tools, but one of the tools included was claw hammer.

**I do have a brace and some bits.
Reply to
Micky

When I worked as a machinist, to avoid confusion, we used the descriptive term of the machine. For example, an electric hand drill was a "drill motor". The singular term "drill" was reserved for various size/type "drill bits", which could be used in any number of machines with drill bit chucks, including drill motors, drill presses, milling machines, lathes, etc. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

If in the Service, a drill might really get confused

Reply to
Shade Tree Guy

wear saftey glasses

Mark