Drain

Hello, I am finishing my unfinished basement and in the process of putting in the shower. It is a 4 piece shower that I ended up putting mortar underneath which is great and nice and solid. I am now trying to install the drain. It seems as though the drain pipe coming up is slightly tilted so the drain cover that goes in the shower base to the drain pipe does not twist in easy at all and is at a slight angle. Is there a way to fix this or work around this as the base is now held firm to the floor. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
aolson

Anyone have any ideas?

Reply to