Dow rises 150 points to record high on strong earnings

Dow rises 150 points to record high on strong earnings

BurfordTJustice

On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 11:24:25 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour" squeaked in an excited high pitched squeal, thinking he was a "**Dow":

I posted it would yesterday, bouffant. The Trumpet got all alarmed that something might be dribbling down to the working class (I'll explain what "work" means later, I'm busy) so get did a bit of legal, official insider trading. It's in the article I posted. []'s

** it's not the same as a "Sow". Yes I know, spoiler, but one letter can make a big difference.
Reply to
Shadow