Door window replacement?????

I have an exterior entry door, I believe it is a Stanley. My mower picket up a rock and knocked out the outer layer of glass. the window size is approx. 21 x 35 no strips inside just clear. My question is this window replaceable. It is double pane. I was wondering if the two panes are a single unit that is sealed and I can pull the old out and replace it with a new one. The Trim around the glass has screws in it, it looks like it is replaceable. Just wondering.

thanx bill

Reply to
Bill

I would check their web site first for instructions or call them.

Reply to
Art

Yup,exactly same happened to me and smashed glass. It is easy to replace. Got a replacement from HD. They ordered it for me.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

and if that doesn't work you can go to a glass company and they'll fix you up.

Reply to
marson