Don't DIY

reminds me of time I sheared fitting on a Saturday afternoon in house without shutoff valves under sink. I scurried around and almost had to hire plumber but found hardware store with proper replacement.

Reply to
Frank

I hate articles like that. They just try to scare people from doing things anyone can figure out if they do their research.

Reply to
Bob F

Frank wrote in news:yLudnYdHAZ8Za8HVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Let's see. No electrical, no plumbing, no roofing... What's left? Maybe rake leaves? But ya never know when you might scratch yourself or piss-off some treacherous bug.

Then there was the link to ? SPECIAL REPORT: 25 Skills Every Man Should Know. I looked at the titles. What lame shit to print. They were really hard up to get some fillers to get to print. If I had bought that magazine and articles like that were what it contained, I would consider it a ripoff. I mean people really need to be informed they should know how to read a map or paint a room?

Reply to
Red Green