Dog shoots man in the back after accidentally stepping on trigger

A pheasant hunter was shot repeatedly and wounded by a dog when it accidentally stepped on the trigger in the US.

William Rancourt was shot in the back when one of the dogs on his hunting trip stepped on a shotgun trigger guard and the gun fired.

"in the last five years this was the third time a dog had stepped on a gun and discharged it in the area."

Seems that there are a lot of Americans who haven't a clue with gun safety.

Bod

Or maybe the dog was fed up with the murderer killing pheasants? I saw a deer hunter once, I stole the keys from his Land Rover and chucked them into the peat bog where he'd never find them, then put it in neutral, gave it a shove down an incline, then cycled off.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That dog story sounds fishy to me. Even if the dumb hunter did not have the safety on the gun, who would leave a gun on the ground and walk 20 years away from it ?

Would not surprise me if one of the hunters shot him and they are blaming the dog.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

sh

Years isn't a distance, unless you meant light years. That's a long way= to walk.

-- =

Riots in Birmingham last month caused over =A31 million worth of improve= ments.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You arrogant racist fool. Are you implying all Americans would just steal a gun that was left lying there? You disgust me!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword
[snip]

Keep walking for 20 years.

[snip]
Reply to
Mack E

Seems there are a few Brits who still can't MYOB about a country they have nothing to do with. Who are the stupid ones again?

Reply to
Meanie

That's a walk year, and is undefined in SI units.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The ones with the superior country, that's why we laugh at yours.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Americans see themselves as in charge of the whole world. They have massive egos.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Gotta love the way you guys make a constitution then just amend it all the time.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 19:16:30 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

efresh

It's too much dang trouble and it's full of crazy people. Heck Europe is= being taken over by Muslims and I certainly don't want to put up with t= hat nonsense. =F0=9F=92=80

Just a general attitude from most Americans that they're better than eve= ryone else.

-- =

Cobra: 2 conjoined bras.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Only Americans would be that stupid.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, he's got a semi.

James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:52:51 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

te:

C-refresh

ve massive egos.

d. It's too much dang trouble and it's full of crazy people. Heck Europe= is being taken over by Muslims and I certainly don't want to put up wit= h that nonsense. =F0=9F=92=80

are of myself. ^_^

What you need is our wonderful tax-sucking NHS healthcare system that ma= kes everyone wait for 6 months for basic treatment :-)

-- =

Climate change will exist so long as there's money to be made from it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

So we did something useful then.

Is long blood better tha short blood?

Barking dogs irritate me. Why can't they learn more than one word?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Those ears are HUGE.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

James Wilkinson Sword

"My IQ is superiour to that of most people". (Peter Hucker) The 42 year old failure, no woman, no hot running water, no job, no money and no future. BUT! He is "Owner operator". Care to explain this lie, Hucker?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

It is. Americans have a lower IQ than the rest of the 1st world, yet they have bigger egos.

I'm happy as I am.

Women are a nuisance.

Liar.

Liar.

Liar.

Liar.

It isn't one. And stop stalking my facebook page. Why don't you go play with your wife? Or has she told you to go hide in the computer room because she can't stand the sight of you?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword