Dog shoots man in the back after accidentally stepping on trigger

It cause me great pain to agree with YOU but if it wasn't for their triangular patch of fur, there'd be a bounty on 'em.

Reply to
Misogynist

Pubic hair has no use and is disgusting. Shaved woman are nice. Why would you want a mouthful of that?!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You're upset because you got the job you were being interviewed for?!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Dogs are the stupidest animals on earth.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Floss your teeth?

Reply to
Earl Links

I'd vomit.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Meanie posted for all of us...

Kibbles & Bits Esq.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

He'll lick 'em

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

Does he sell Ricolas?

Reply to
Tekkie®

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 20:06:23 -0000, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

e:

Don't you just hate it when someone else's dog licks your shorts?

-- =

Washing a cat is like trying to clean out a food processor while it's sw= itched on. -- Neil Allen, circa 2014

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

If your shorts were not piss stained, shit stained and stinking the dog would not be curious. "I have never discovered the purpose of underpants" (Peter Hucker)

Nine cats, several parrots, no hot running water from the taps and can't afford to buy disinfectant.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Dogs like testicles.

Look up "commando".

Thought it was 15? At least keep your lies straight.

I've explained that to you before.

Now you're just being silly.

-- =

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Shit stained trousers. Like you have. No wonder you can't get a shag.

I have never said 15 cats. Is your head still full of cotton wool?

Turn your hot water tap on in your bathroom after you have had a dump and see what comes out of it. Or do you not wash your hands after taking a dump?

Nope, you said that you did not buy disinfectant.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You might have anal seepage, but that isn't something I suffer from.

I know perfectly well you said precisely fifteen. I was told.

Washing hands doesn't need hot water. Hot water is for showers (it's el= ectric), dishwashers (it's electric), and washing machines (it's electri= c).

I use bleach. It's more effective.

-- =

Q: What do you call the space between Pamela Anderson's breasts? A: Silicon Valley.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Did the voices in your head tell you this? We all know that you do hear these voices.

No wonder you can't get a woman. Just imagine that you took a woman home (not gonna happen), she used your toilet and you told her to wash her hands in the shower, dishwasher or washing machine. Well?

On your hands, carpets, floors, cats dishes, birds cages?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

No reply I see.

You know perfectly well how I found out.

Show me one that's worth the effort, as in no incessant nagging, no spen= ding money all the time.....

Why would you need warm water to dissolve soap?

You use disinfectant on a carpet? Clearly we both use shampoo for that.=

-- =

US PGA Commentator - "One of the reasons Arnie is playing so well is tha= t, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them." And Johnny Carson famously commented "That must make his little putter s= tand up"

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword