Dog pooh-pooh in response to @#*%)^@Cats! on 07/19/03

People who let their dogs poop on people's yards and don't clean up after the dog are showing disrespect for that neighbor. It's like saying, Hey! Up yours! (and observe the "bombs away"). Why don't they potty-train the dog and make it use a litter box? Most stay indoors all day long while the owner works. =

What gets me are people who buy the biggest dog possible, feeds it diarrhea food, doesn't clean up after it and the owner lives on a 5000 sguare foot lot in a 2 story home. Way too much dog for a small lot. Poor thing can't run, scratch and sniff, p, bark, only drop "bombs" on another 5000 square foot lot.

Maybe they should get a cat, spay/neuter it and leave it in the house along with a clean litter box. If the cat is smart enough, it could set up a home e-mail business and make money for the owner while he is away at work. Then, because there is no dog to walk, the owner can go to the gym to get their excercise. Oh, ask the cat. He may want to tag along.

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Find out who owns the dog, pick it up and put it on their sidewalk or porch. Then ring their doorbell and tell them you are just returning what they left in your yard. Maybe on the hood of their car?

Dwayne

What gets me are people who buy the biggest dog possible, feeds it diarrhea food, doesn't clean up after it and the owner lives on a 5000 sguare foot lot in a 2 story home. Way too much dog for a small lot. Poor thing can't run, scratch and sniff, p, bark, only drop "bombs" on another 5000 square foot lot.

Maybe they should get a cat, spay/neuter it and leave it in the house along with a clean litter box. If the cat is smart enough, it could set up a home e-mail business and make money for the owner while he is away at work. Then, because there is no dog to walk, the owner can go to the gym to get their excercise. Oh, ask the cat. He may want to tag along.

-- J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP ô¿ô -

- business ô¿ô -
- personal

Reply to
Dwayne

Cat piss and shit kills plants dogs dont!

What gets me are people who buy the biggest dog possible, feeds it diarrhea food, doesn't clean up after it and the owner lives on a 5000 sguare foot lot in a 2 story home. Way too much dog for a small lot. Poor thing can't run, scratch and sniff, p, bark, only drop "bombs" on another 5000 square foot lot.

Maybe they should get a cat, spay/neuter it and leave it in the house along with a clean litter box. If the cat is smart enough, it could set up a home e-mail business and make money for the owner while he is away at work. Then, because there is no dog to walk, the owner can go to the gym to get their excercise. Oh, ask the cat. He may want to tag along.

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Except the other animals don't dig up my freshly planted vegetables to deposit their disease laded 'wares' in with my spinach.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Another irresponsible plant owner who can't be bothered to protect his new plants.

Banning cats won't keep any other animals out of your patch. If it's so fragile, protect it.

Reply to
Some One

NOVEL WAYS FOLKS HAVE COME UP WITH TO DEAL WITH THIS STINKY PROBLEM

=DISCLAIMER= THE IDIOTIC IDEAS AND/OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS PAGE ARE NOT MINE.  SO I AIN'T RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET YOUR SILLY ASS INTO TROUBLE FOR TRYING ANY OF THESE THINGS. SO THERE..

Borrow a Havehart live trap

Purchase a 10 lb. bag of Scat and scatter it

Live trap the mutt and take it down to the animal shelter.

FIRECRACKERS

motion detecting, ultrasonic emitters

Soak some sponges in bacon grease and feed them to the dog.

just use a steel trap to catch the damn critter and then bludgeon it to death with a baseball bat.  Throw the dead dog on their front porch.

covered the dog piles in his yard with bacon grease.

mineral oil in raw hamburger meat balls

drop a couple boxes of EXLAX around the area.

mixture of black pepper and water in a plant mister

put out some refreshments for the dog, auto radiator coolant

pick up the poop, put in a paper bag, set on offending neighbors concrete front step at safe distance from house, set onfire, ring doorbell and run..

gift wrapping them, and leaving them on the neighbors step

Kidnap the dog, throw it out into traffic on your local interstate. Preferably in front of an 18 wheeler.

Shooting the dog, or something along those lines, seems extreme but it's too often the only remedy.

it is better to whack the dog with an ball bat.

We also dumped it on the hood of their car.

I'd spend money to mail the box and let my imagination enjoy the thought of them opening it.

If it was a friendly and basically good dog I would steal it and find a better home for it.

Just get yourself a bigger, meaner dog.

Put the crap on animal control's front stoop

tie up the animal if he comes onto your property and then have animal control come and get him.

You can get various screamers that claim to keep animals away

a low, cheap fence

Pepper spray.

"Repel"

Get yourself a camera, and when you catch them doing it, get right in their face and snap a photo

after the next 'deposit' - remove the crap then wash the area down heavily to reduce/eliminate the odor.

leave the dog a little snack of hamburger, fortified with a nice dose of ex-lax.

Best bet is to capture the dog and have animal control come get it.

consider a single line of electrical fencing.

water cannons

a tape recording set to yell "get out of the yard", bad dog,bad dog. whatever.

spray the area he crapped on with perfume

garlic, horseradish and hot pepper

let it be impounded by a remote location, then anonymously notify the owner

I shoot the dog, call the neighbor

I would just go crap in your neighbors yard

catch the dog in your garage

scooped it all into a 5 gallon bucket, poured in hot water, stirred it up with a shovel handle, and then proceeded to "brown wash" the neighbors house with the mixture.

give one warning and shoot the dog.

10 pump crossman air rifle is in order.

a bb shot in the offending dog's ass.

Call the news-paper

camcorder movie of the OWNERS and their dogs leaving the deposits

Just use a stick an move it all onto their lawn.

buy a case of the cheapest canned gravey you can find.  Pour one over the droppings and the next morning they'll magically be gone.

pick it up with my garden fork and put it in the compost heap.

use a bow and arrow

put some of the dog droppings on the neighbor's doorknob

(and this is classic) The one thing that is important to remember... it's almost NEVER the dog's fault.

I just pop the dog with a pellet gun anytime I see it near our property.

Put green water soluble lawn dye like GreenPlus all over the area where it craps moments before it comes over.

We used a bb gun when no one was watching. Worked like a charm.

For the ultimate resolution you could just take the initiative and make the dog disappear.

"the magic meatball" with an embedded ex-lax.

Send the dog's owner a registered letter asking him to cease allowing his pet to defecate on your lawn.

YOU take a dump on his property, his car, his sidewalk.

Remington .22 subsonic bullet......

Reply to
Tom

"Bob" wrote in news:N5wWa.28693$Oz4.9128 @rwcrnsc54:

LOL, my cat comes in to deposit her wares in her "bathroom", just like a little kid!

Reply to
Hope Munro Smith

[...]

Most of these were not funny. The problem is the owner, not the pet. Don't harm or torture a stupid animal. Go after the stupid owner...

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

The cats are the only problem. No other animal digs up my garden. Just the cats. It's nice they want to bury their waste. Just do it at their home, not my garden. Owners?

Bob

Reply to
Bob

where'd you get this "info"? Of course dog excrement kills plants..

Reply to
Lynda