Does Toro go on sale?

Bought my first house and am looking at buying a Toro...does anyone know if they ever go on sale and if they do, does it happen around the fall season? Im in the midwest and in October is when it's starts to get a little crisp in the weather and the grass doesn't need mowing for the season. Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
mgordon523

A year or two ago they offered a nice mail in factory rebate on my Toro, plus it was on sale as a fall promotion. Best leaf blower I've ever had, and much better than noisy vibrating 2-cycle gasoline models, in my opinion.

Reply to
Jeff

Stupid question to ask on this newsgroup. Call a Toro dealer.

Reply to
--------

I don't know if Lowes or HD handle Toro but at the end of the season, they would dump excess inventory of mowers to have room for Christmas stuff. One time I made them a ridiculous offer on 2 riders and they took it.

Reply to
Art