Do you think just a coat of paint will fix this?

I'm thinking 2 gallons will take car of it.

Ed Pawlowski

If he can't think of a "reasonable explanation for needing this underneath a home" he has no imagination.

Wait...maybe that comment says more about me than him. :-O

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

"A fellow contractor came across this bed and sitting area in a crawlspace, with a name and "age 9" etched into the door..."

"I can't imagine any reasonable explanation for needing this underneath a home..."

This might be where they imprison their child when she's bad, with tv of course.

Reply to
micky

...or a playroom for a child with xeroderma pigmentosum.

It's a awful affliction. A year later and the child probably had skin cancer - unless (s)he stayed inside 24 - 7.

A family with no money and a sick child. Sounds like a reasonable, yet very sad, explanation to me.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Better make it 3 to be sure.

Reply to