Do Mills Pride cabinets ever go on sale?

I was wondering if Mills Pride cabinets at Home Depot ever go on sale? This is in the Dallas area (if that matters).

Thanks!

Reply to
Jeff McAhren

Why not call the HD manager and ask them?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

go to home cheapo's website and find their moving section and fill out a change of address and tell them you are moving tomorrow. Also fill out a change of address form for the USPS, you will get a ton of coupons in the mail.

Reply to
RayV

"Jeff McAhren" wrote in news:1152826626.531361.186310@

75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Or if you don't have a HD credit card, ipen one up and the first purchase is 10% off. Load it up with up to 2k and you get 200 off.

Reply to
Al Bundy

I bought something at Home Depot today and they gave me a 10% off coupon that's good at the end of the month.

mrsgator88

Reply to
kv888831393ster

That offer is no longer valid. I just ordered $2600 in slider plus installation and asked to open a card. They had a manager come down and give me the bad news.

Al Bundy wrote:

Reply to
Stubby

Stubby wrote in news:GtSdnQxIEZOhHirZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Cheap-ass scumbuckets!

Reply to
Al Bundy

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I put them in the last house I rebuilt and they came out excellent. DOn't know about test of time. Sold the place a few months after.\\

Cabinet seams leak? What do you mean?

Reply to
Al Bundy

No they never sell them, they are display only

Reply to
m Ransley

In June they were on sale at 30% off.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Well my experience is with the "Classic" model. These are molded composit board with vinyl coatings. There is a "seam" on the inside corners of the doors. The failure happens on doors that are exposed to water (eg. the below sink cabinet) the seam leaks and water penetrates to the molded core> causing it to swell>causing the seam to open up even more> more water enters> mildew and mold and eventually the entire vinyl coating peels off. Some of the seams are better and our right door is only now starting to fail after 4 years. The left one peeled after 3 months. They have been good about their "lifetime guarantee". We'll see how they feel about the 3rd go round. Richard

Reply to
kv888831393ster

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1153148661.347426.283650 @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Ah I see.

I did have a pot of hot coffee goof up while brewing. Some...well a lot...went off the countertop and down. Caused the whatever it is white covering to bubble just a little. Nothing...considering.

Reply to
Al Bundy