Do I still need to stock a crossover (Ethernet) cable anymore?

It won't fix a cracked valve stem either -

Reply to
clare

It's a real bugger if you blow a rear tire on a RWD vehicle with Limited Slip too. You have to take off a front tire and put the spare on there, then take off the flat rear and replace with the front - and from the same side if you have directional tires. Can't carry a "matching" tire for a spare that way either and leave it on....Which is part of the reason they went the "no spare" route.

I know guys who's cars have sat at the dealers or the tire shop for a WEEK waiting for the right tire to be couriered in from Kentucky or Florida to Ontario because there was none closer (one was a Mercedes)

Reply to
clare

The trick was getting them refilled and by now they are all out of test anyway. It was a lot to go through for about a half pound of CO2

Reply to
gfretwell

When I put the oversized front brakes on the Ranger I had to put a

16 inch spare on as well as get 16 inch snow tire rims. With the standard brakes I could get away with the 14 inch spare as long as I put it on the front. Limited slip demanded I have the "right" sised spare on the rear.
Reply to
clare