Dishwasher - don't rinse first?

...snip...

You know that annoying habit of his to always have the last word, even if it adds nothing to the discussion? Well, it's interesting that he never comments when you prove him wrong by providing documentation that he can't refute. He never comes back and says "My bad" or "I didn't know that". If he can't use his pretzel logic to twist the discussion the way he wants it to go, he just doesn't respond. Typical coward.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You *are* a typical lefty; always lie. Now, you can have the last word, liar.

Reply to
krw