Discontinued GE appliance part

I need GE part wb21x5248 which has been discontinued. This is the controller for a GE downdraft cooktop. No one seems to carry it or its substitute. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Vic

Reply to
Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann

Hi,

A place that may be able to help...

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

they have appliance parts stores that sell retail to the public that sell just about everything.. if they dont have it---they can and do get it..... it might not be a genuine GE part, but it will work just as find... the place i go to in new orleans is Ideal appliance parts... its a local parts place.. they have two stores on in N.O. and one on the north shore in the suburbs..... but i am sure you can find a similar place in any big town/city......i need some new electric heating coils for two bathroom heaters for my house that was built in 1972.... the new coils had to be ordered.. it was not from the manufacturer, but it did work fine.....

Reply to
dbird