Disc brakes "sings"

Sometimes my front brake emits a "singing" sound. It stops when I apply the brake, but then come back.

How can I stop that?

Thanks.

Reply to
AK

Define "singing sound".

In real life "singing" can take on many different sounds. Country, Hip-hop, Indie rock, Jazz, K-pop, Metal, Oldies, Pop, Rap, R&B, Rock.

Do you expect us to know what genre your brakes enjoy whilst we are sitting out here on the ole interwebs?

Try to be just a tad more specific.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

FWIW if it's a low-pitched hum, it could be a wheel bearing, but you really haven't given us much to work with.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Turn up the radio. Trade that Yugo in on something better .. maybe a Hyundai Pony or a Skoda. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Why do you think the noise is coming from the brakes?

Reply to
Wade Garrett

It could be the 'squeakers' that indicate the brake pads are worn out.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Maybe this guy is hanging out under his car...

Marilyn Manson