Dirt

Dirt pile not moved still yet

Reply to
leza wang

"leza wang" wrote in news:l1ihik$l1e$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Put a flag on top of the pile and charge people to climb to the summit.

Reply to
Tegger

Love to hear how it works out.

. Christ> Dirt pile not moved still yet

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I can't help but say, I told you so. I seem to recall a discussion where people were saying, "Let's just get along", "Give the neighbor a chance", "Maybe they didn't know what the contractor did", "You want to stay on good terms with the neighbor", "See if they clean it up", etc.

I said a neighbor that piles dirt on your property and onto the side of your house after being told not to is a skunk that doesn't give a damn and is taking advantage of you. The fact that the dirt is still there 3 weeks later sure helps prove that.

Reply to
trader4