Decorative Iron Work Needed - advice & recommendations please

I have a need for some decorative iron / steel work. I plan to install some 'grape leaf' style railings between oak posts. Its for a loft that I had built for my new apartment.

Looking for a recommendation. Does not have to be local as long as they are willing to ship to Jersey City,New Jersey. The local guys I have been dealing with before are a bit overpriced or they don't like to return phone calls (too busy).

Also... anyone here have recommendations on how to simulate verde green / weathered bronze color with paint?

Thanks in advance

Matt

Reply to
Matt Mason

Take a sample of real verdigris from weathered copper down to Lowes, HD, WalMart and they will stick it on their computer sampler and give you an exact match. I did it. It works.

Reply to
Jim Waggener

You could try decorativeiron.com, located in Houston. Their prices aren't bad, though of course shipping heavy iron can get to be a bit pricey...

Reply to
Yasashii Arbaito