Deck & Fence Recommendation!

Designs In Wood

Please visit our web page at

or call

615-972-2651 & ask for Lawrence.

Our company is based on Christian beliefs, and we always take extra time to make sure the job is done correctly the first time. We specialize in Decks, Fences, Arbors, Pergolas, Screen Porches, and about anything else your heart desires. All of these add value & improve the appearance of your home, and are an investment that will put money in your pocket. Our regular customers particularly value our quality of service. All of our workmanship has a one year warranty.

Thanks for choosing us to help beautify your home!

Lawrence & Mia

Reply to
Designs In Wood

Looking at pictures is good but if you learn to read life will be easier.

From the web site:"Our service area includes Nashville & all surrounding areas. If your request is outside of our normal service area, we may still be able to serve you - let us know your ideas!"

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Wasn't all that evident. I don't spend a lot of time on sites like this and anyone that has a site should have important info up front.

Reply to
Frank