Cutting MC-Lite?

I need to run a piece of this and make one (1) cut, so I don't want to invest in a tool for it.

I know you can use a hacksaw, but am concerned about cutting the insulation. Any better way? I was thinking maybe a rotary tool with a metal cutting disk, but that might not be any better than a hack saw. Would the store cut it?

Thanks.

Reply to
Ted

MC-lite has an aluminum jacket. You could probably nip at it with a pair of diagonal pliers. Use a hacksaw, but don't cut square. Cut at an angle until you are through one of the spirals. The rest should just twist off.

Reply to
John Grabowski