Crease in nylon rug

We ordered a new nylon area rug and it arrived rolled up. Opening it, we noticed a crease all the way across. Any suggestions how to remove the crease?

We already tried using a towel on top with a steam iron on a low setting. This worked on different rugs in the past, after we had used the other rugs and put furniture on top. No luck with the new one.

Reply to
MyVeryOwnSelf

Ask the seller. You may have a defect in your new rug.

Reply to
Phisherman

This is the seller's problem, not yours. The rug is a) defective or b) damaged. In either case, not acceptable. Refuse the payment on the credit card, stop payment on the check, or (a miracle?) maybe the seller will be ethical enough to send a replacement. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe