Cracked skylight

My kitchen skylight is cracked and leaking. The transparent part appears to be an inverted clear plastic box mounted over a wood box. No idea who installed it, as it was on the house when I bought it 17 years ago. Who do I call to fix it -- a roofer? a glazier?

Reply to
Ivan

Hi, Whoever sells skylights in your local area.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Call vendors of skylights and ask them to recommend local installers.

Una

Reply to
Una

If it's easy enough to do, I put some caulk there to seal it until you can get a perminent fix.

Reply to
zzyzzx

Call a handy man jack of all trades.

Reply to
LSMFT

Only if you want more leaks.

Reply to
Ron

A roofer, to put in a quality light. Not a plastic one.

Reply to
Larry