counter tops

Got to upgrade a condo rental & was wonder what was best material for countertops as this is a rental ?

thanks n advance

mike lane

Reply to
Harley_Davidson 4ever

In a rental unit I would only use a better grade of laminate.

The ones with a slight texture to the surface seem to hide minor scratches better than the slick ones.. If you want a granite look they make those also.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Go for low cost and high quality (maybe minor defects). Check what is available locally. We have lots of granite quarries locally, so that material can be a bargain. Formica may be your lowest cost and easiest installation, though.

Reply to
Phisherman