Corn

It is probably safer to lick the peach and put it back than to hold it in your hand and put it back.

Reply to
gfretwell

Roundup doesn't kill bugs, silly rabbit. It does turn shyster lawyers green.

Reply to
trader_4

Roundup doesn’t kill bugs, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

"Thomas" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

Nope, I take a bite out of it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Rod and Trader agreeing, yikes the apocalypse is imminent. ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

Don’t worry, just run into your bunker and hide there |-(

Reply to
Rod Speed

Obviously Verner Baumann is no farmer - and isn't terribly intelligent either

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Roundup/glyphosate has an adverse effect on the human gut biome (aka gut bugs), silly troll.

Reply to
Joe 30330

Yup, and they're both wrong, LOL. Why people want to ingest farm chemicals and suffer the health side effects is beyond me.

Reply to
Bob

I'm happy to suffer the effects. Billions of people saved from starvation, plentiful cheap food, the US the largest food exporter, those are the main "side effects". Back to your cave now, hippie.

Reply to
trader_4

If a McKid at McJunkFoods spit on a customer's McBurger, the customer is liable to punch the McKid in the face...and rightly so.

Why is it that McPeople are so willing to let BigAg dump toxic chemicals all over their food? Is money that tight?

Reply to
Crazy Guggenheim

Is there any benefit whatever to spitting on a customer's hamburger? We know for sure that spit is unhealthy and can definitely pass diseases? Are those chemicals really toxic to humans, in the very low levels that any actually show up in food? You would think if they were, there would be an epidemic with cancer, steadily increasing rates and shorter life expectancies, but that hasn't happened. The real effect has been the abundance of easily available, refined foods has lead to an epidemic in obesity and the diseases that go with that. If you want to complain about fast food and similar poor food choices, there is a real target. And as to the money issue, billions would have starved over the decades if food had to be produced without chemicals, that's the effect of higher prices worldwide. Think of the children!

Reply to
trader_4

I stay away from the stuff. It will give you diabetes.

1 large ear: Glycemic Load: 12 Carbs: 27 g

And who eats only one ear?

Yah, maybe Joe Sixpack should take a Metformin with each ear of corn?

Reply to
Crazy Guggenheim

... in the Rural Post this week :

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Hi Cindy,

I hardly ate any sugar. And Avoided processed foods with added sugar. I ate "Healthy Carbs". It was not till after I got diabetes that I discovered the "Health Carbs" was a lie.

Here is the rub. A bowl of wheat, rice, and/or corn flakes has a higher glycemic index than does a bowl of table sugar. I had poisoned myself thinking I was doing the right thing. And stay the hell away from orange juice!

So, you are probably better off with the Pepsi.

-T

Here is the thing. What moron thinks those foods are healthy carbs?

So, drink it.

Reply to
trader_4

Corn on the cob, man. Not processed breakfast cereal. How damned much corn on the cob could a person eat?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I could eat three ears. Then the rest of my meal. Wonder I did not get diabetes sooner. Corn is nasty for diabetes.

ROFL

Mr. T actually believes that eating a few ears of corn occasionally will give you diabetes. I figured him out years ago. He, like many trumpets, needs a simple world. They can't think and handle the complexities of the real world. One thing is the ultimate, very, very good, another is evil, the worst. I figured it out when he claimed the Atkins diet was bad. Whatever you want to say about Atkins, it's

99% what Mr. T advocates and eats. But he obviously didn't know that, he had no idea what Atkins even was. I tried to explain it to him, he immediately went to the stupid position that Atkins is no good because he advocated counting NET carbs. The concept isn't complex. Fiber isn't digested, so it can be taken out of the carbs that you count. But no, that was all bad, evil, Atkins was no good. Never mind that it's mostly a nit. God forbid that people can eat more broccoli because they can deduct some fiber carbs. No, can't have that in Mr. T's world it's all black and white and mostly stupid.
Reply to
trader_4