When to apply corn gluten?

I'm in zone 5 (southern New Hampshire). I put down corn gluten in April, but I think I should have done the fall application in the first part of September. Is it too late to do it this weekend?

Reply to
Chelsea Christenson

For winter weeds, it is very close to being too late for your zone. For an added last fertilization, it is sufficient time. If you are planting seeds of anything the corn gluten meal will discourage them from germinating.

It's always better to do your own research on proper dates and not rely on possible answers here.

escapee