copper pipe leaks

Greetings,

I purchased some 40 ft of Type-K copper for replacing water mains on several of my houses. I have replaced the first main and THE PIPE LEAKS. I am not saying that the fittings leak. The pipe itself has a couple pin-holes along the seam. Whipe the pipe clean, come back in 3 minutes, and there will be a couple beads of water standing along the seam. This is NOT condensation. Has this ever happened to anyone else here before? Is this somehow considered "normal"? Do I need to worry about the small leaks or should I just go on with my life and hope they self-seal?

Please advise.

Thank you for your time and energy, William

Reply to
William.Deans

Dude

You bought some junk. Take it back to the place you bought it, tell the manager to bend over, and shove all 40 feet up his asshole. I guarantee that after the first 3 to 5 feet, he will give you a refund. If not, keep shoving it up till it pops out the top of his head. Then buy some good pipe from a reputable store. Problemo solved, sit back and smoke some reefer or snort some crack while drinkin a few twelvers.

Reply to
repair